Gather for wellness
Find Movement Your Body Loves & Become Your Own Health Expert
While I was growing up I didn’t even know I was sick. I suffered from back pain, brain fog, extreme bloating, pain after eating, and depression. These terrible symptoms had become part of my normal existence.
In my interview with Gather For Wellness I share the story on how I overcame them all – in addition to alcoholism and eating disorders.
During my interview you will learn:
- Why movement is a powerful healer – even when you hate exercise!
- How to interpret what your body’s telling you – tuning into your body wisdom
- How to find stillness when you live fast
- And much more!
Living Mindful Eating
The Messy Mindful Eating Journey
My interview with Living Mindful Eating is all about shining light on the messy journey to mindful eating. Being perfectly imperfect.
What you will learn from my messy journey:
- Why you tune out from what’s going on with your body
- How big leaps are hiding small steps
- How emotional eating is not the enemy
Kwan Yin Healing
5 common healing myths – 5 unconventional healing insights
During my interview with Tim Emerson you will learn the 5 most common myths blocking your healing, and gain 5 unusual insights that put symptoms into a new perspective and support healing at a deeper level.
Your Body Is Smart!
It’s time for a New Nutritional approach. In my interview with Trent Childers I disclose why the psychology behind your eating is the elephant in the room when it comes to your health, weight and self confidence. What you will learn in this interview:
- My battle with alcohol addiction and eating disorders, and the journey to embracing the mind-body connection that changed my life.
- What most people don’t know about the impact of what they eat on the brain.
- What Cortisol is and why it matters.
- Why counting calories does NOT work.
- How you can lose weight by adding fat to your diet.
- Why I offer breathing exercises as a free gift on my website, and how breath-work can transform your life.
- My 3 key steps to towards heart, body, and soul health.