Mind-Body Nutrition Private Coaching
8 Sessions of One-on-One Online Coaching with Catarina Catarino to reclaim your health, vitality, confidence and make peace with food and your body – once and for all.
What you get with Mind-Body Nutrition
The best of Transformational Nutrition and Eating Psychology in a positive approach that reboots your health and advances your personal power.
You will learn
- Why NOT to count calories and how to make friends with your mind and biology so you KNOW what to eat.
- How to eat intuitively so you never have to go on a diet again.
- That willpower has nothing to do with eating, and how a simple shift in your mindset will create more change and momentum than ever before.
- How the psycho-physiology of your emotions, stress and relaxation affect your digestion, immunity, energy, mood and metabolism – and exactly how to master it.
How is Mind-Body Nutrition Different?
What Mind-Body Nutrition is NOT:
- Calories in calories out method that makes you eat less and exercise more
- Quick fix
- Food deprivation
- Method that reduces you to a number on the scale
- Program that takes your personal power away
- Protocol that depletes you of the joy of eating and living
- Regime that offends your body with unrealistic goals, aggressive methods and cheap science
What Mind-Body Nutrition IS About:
- Integrative approach that addresses mind, body and spirit
- Empowering approach to your challenges with food and health
- Positive relationship with food and your body
- Lasting results
- Beyond food – exploring the personal dimensions that affect your weight, health and eating behaviours
- Developing your body wisdom
- Nutritional strategies that nourish – not punish
- Detoxing from toxic nutritional beliefs
- Eating to the rhythms of your body with bio circadian nutrition
- Having fun!
This is your time to take charge of your health and your body in a way that changes you inside and out.
My organism was finally functioning and I had a deep sense of relief, freedom and happiness.
Over 1 year of conventional medicine has done little to help me, and I want to share just how important your work has been to me. Thank you for everything!
Who should Enroll in Mind-Body Nutrition?
The World Health Organisation:
- In 1980, 108 million people had diabetes – in 2014, this number raised to 422 million
- 1.9 billion people – were overweight in 2014
- 350 million people – are currently affected by depression
- 12.6 million people – died as a result of living or working in an unhealthy environment in 2012
- Number 1 cause of death globally – Cardiovascular disease
The American Institute of Stress:
- 3 out of 4 doctor visits are for stress related ailments
- 40% of stressed people overeat or eat unhealthy foods,
- 40% – percentage by which Stress increases the risk of heart disease
- 83% of dieters gain back more weight than they had lost
- Repeatedly losing and gaining weight is linked to cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes and poor immune function.
The Parliamentary Group on Body Image:
- 60% of adults report feeling ashamed of the way they look.
- One in four, 7 year old girls have tried to lose weight at least once and one third of young boys aged 8-12 are dieting to lose weight.
I don’t want you to add up to the above statistics.
And truth is, most people don’t even know they have these conditions.
If you suffer from any of the above, another diet won’t fix it. We have to address the whole of you, mind, body, spirit, your lifestyle and past history.
Over 16 years in the wellness industry, 2 decades struggling with eating disorders and alcohol addictions, severe IBS, disabling back pain and adult acne gave me an in-depth understanding of the effects our mental and emotional state have on health, mood and weight.
I tried every diet, exercise and therapy you can think of. In the process I became a Transformational Nutrition Coach, Eating Psychology practitioner, Pilates, Tai Chi and Qigong teacher.
I’m also a former professional dancer.
I was fortunate to have studied at top schools for dance and movement, including Laban conservatoire for Dance in London and Salzburg’s Experimental Dance Academy in Austria. I learned with some of the world’s top professionals in the fields of nutrition, psychology and personal development, including Cynthia Pasquella founder of the Institute of Transformational Nutrition, Marc David, founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, Gina DeVee, success coach and founder of the Divine Living Academy and Brendon Burchard, one of the world’s top leading figures in personal development.
I’ve got the study and the creds, but my work is delivered from a place of real life experience.
What is the real problem, and what can you achieve?
The problem with chronic dieting and daily prescriptions:
- Weight that swings like a yoyo
- Slowed metabolism
- Poor body image
- Negative self talk
- Lack of confidence in yourself
- Poor cognition
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Skin rashes
- Too high or low blood pressure
- Weight gain
- Cost of medical bills – Pricey!!
Benefits of Mind-Body Nutrition:
- Be free from the dieting cycle
- Distinguish physical from emotional hunger
- Find your body’s best weight
- Adress causes – not symptoms
- Make the right food choices for your body and personality
- Improved digestion
- Unlearn and reeducate hidden habits that cause weight gain and poor health
- Positive relationship with appetite and hunger
- Lower triglycerides
- Improved blood pressure
- Better levels of cholesterol
- Better memory, mental sharpness and clarity
- Glowing skin
- Shiny hair
- More energy
- Stronger immune system
- Improved sleep
- Stronger metabolism
- Eliminate allergens
- Less toxin exposure
- Feel relaxed and guilt free around food
- Make peace with your body image
- Manage your stress and anxiety
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- Lifestyle practices for health and personal power
- A new zest for life!
I already feel more confident around food, and able to make very specific choices, taking away much of the guilt and scarcity mindsets that I had before.
Skeptic to very, very grateful for Catarina’s insights and personable coaching!
How it works:
8 sessions of one-one-one, personalised coaching via phone or Skype, spread over the course of 3 months, or more.
Here are the 3 Steps you need to follow:
Book a Ninety minutes Deep Dive Session
Follow this link to fill out a short questionnaire. Excluding weekends, within 48hrs I will contact you with details on how we’ll proceed.
This will happen in one of two ways:
a) We’ll meet for a short, complementary session via Skype, Zoom or phone.
b) We’ll proceed right into a 90 mins Deep Dive Session
CLICK HERE to fill out the form.
Typically I offer sessions Monday to Thursday between 9am and 6pm GMT time. Here’s a neat Time Converter for you.
If you are looking for a session outside these times it’s just a matter of us coming up with a plan that suits both of us.
Begin the Work
Your first, 90 mins Deep Dive Session will be longer than any of the following.
– Review your health goals and establish an aim that inspires you and completely lights you up.
– Develop methods that are adequate to your biology, personality and lifestyle.
– Leave with fresh insights and a complete action plan filled with strategies you can implement right away.- Get a detailed sheet outlining the session’s main points and your homework.
We will also discuss how to continue working together with a plan of eight, or four 60 mins sessions that will guide you all the way.
Having someone hold your hand can make all the difference between staying stuck or reaching places even you though impossible.
We’ll meet by-weekly or every 3 weeks. If budget is a concern for you we can meet every month, all depending on your needs.
After each session you will receive a detailed Action Plan in addition to your Bonus materials.
And did I mention your Bonus?
Here’s what you’ll also get:
- Food Prep and Shopping Guide
- Foods to Include and Avoid Guide
- Meal Planning Guidelines Sheet
- Toxin Exposure Checklist
- Sugar in Disguise Sheet
- Food Allergies and Sensitivities Guide – containing all of the detective work on hidden symptoms of a food sensitivity, most common food allergens, where they hide, and how to read labels
- Personalised notes after each session
- Access to my newsletter
- My Ebook Breathe
- The Transformational Nutrition Cookbook
You are unique and your journey will be different from anyone else’s. But for the sake of greater clarity, here is an example of how our sessions may look like: